Join us at our Woodland and Forestry event!
Have you considered integrating woodland with your farming system? Join us at the Winderwath Estate on Thursday 23rd March for a morning of key environmental updates, forestry and woodland discussions and an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
We’re hosting this event to help farmers and landowners understand the benefits of planting woodland on your farm. Feel free to send any questions you have ahead of time so we can make this event as beneficial to all attending as possible.
- 10:15am – Refreshments on arrival
- 10:30am – Welcome (Sarah Radcliffe, Forestry and Woodland Manager)
- 10:35am – Countryside Stewardship
- 10:55am – Available Funding
- 11:15am – Agro-Forestry
- 11:35am – Woodland Grants
- 11:55am – Farm walk and visit to Adrian’s Wood
- 12:45pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – Depart
The event will take place in The Barn on the Winderwath Estate (CA10 2AP) on Thursday 23rd March 2023.
Book your place!
Place are limited so please email [email protected] to reserve your space. Just drop us an email to let us know you are interested in attending and we will send through any further information that you may need. We hope to see you there!