We pride ourselves on the swift completion of valuations required for a number of different purposes. We tailor our service and type of valuation required to suit your needs.
We can provide valuations in both appraisal and report format, both meeting the requirements set out in the RICS Valuation Standards (Red Book).
We act for a variety of clients including local farmers, financial institutions, national house builders, charities etc.
We employ a large number of RICS Registered Valuers who provide valuations for a wide range of purposes including:-
- Bank valuations for loan security purposes
- Tax valuations including inheritance tax valuations, capital gains tax valuations and stock taking valuations
- Divorce valuations, including expert witness valuation advice
- Compulsory purchase valuations
- Valuations in connection with business restructuring and tax planning
- Valuations required for Partnership Dissolutions
Our team of valuers have both local and national expertise and have in-depth knowledge of preparing valuations for a range of purposes.