H&H Land & Estates is the leading land agency firm in the north of England for advice on and management of Common Land. Our Commons Specialists are nationally recognised as experts and have been influential in improving government policy on Commons. Our specialist team advises commoners associations, government departments and private and corporate owners of common land, providing a complete service.
These Common Land services include:
- Countryside Stewardship applications
- Moorland Sustainable Farming Incentive (SFI) applications and advice on public good provision on common land
- Administration of Countryside Stewardship and Environmental Stewardship agreements on common land, including distribution of funds, project management of capital works and ensuring ongoing compliance
- Negotiating complex internal agreements
- Ecological surveys
- Valuation of common rights