Join us at our Pie & Pea Supper
To mark the launch of our dedicated, in-house Environment & Forestry team (you can read more about that here), we're hosting a Pie & Pea Supper. You’re invited to join us for some good food and to hear about all of the latest environmental scheme and grant updates!
Are you interested in what our new Environment & Forestry team can offer you? Or do you want to know which grant/scheme you should apply for?
Join us for a Pie & Pea Supper at The Auctioneer on Thursday 16th March 2023 at 6:45pm to hear about all the latest environmental schemes updates from our team of environment and forestry experts.
We’re hosting this event to help farmers and landowners to understand the different grants and schemes available and help you decide which one would work best for your individual situation.
The evening’s provisional agenda:
- Refreshments on arrival
- Slurry Infrastructure Grant and FETF - Jonathan Hird (Associate and Chartered Surveyor)
- SFI and how it fits with other schemes - David Morley (Environment & Conservation Manager)
- Mid-Tier and Capital Grants - Emma Smith (Associate and Chartered Surveyor) and Nick Mullins (Chartered Surveyor and Environment Advisor)
- Woodland grants and schemes - Sarah Radcliffe (Forestry Manager)
- Nutrient Neutrality - Tracey Jackson (Associate and Head of Environment & Forestry) and Will Livesey (Environment & Forestry Advisor)
Get your questions ready as there will be time for you to ask us plenty on any of these topics!
Location: The Auctioneer, Rosehill Industrial Estate, Carlisle CA1 2RW
Places are limited so please email ASAP to reserve your place at [email protected] or call us on 01228 406260!