New round of Farming Equipment & Technology Fund grants open
A new round of Farming Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF) grants are now open!
The Productivity and Slurry Theme under the FETF grant is now open for 6 weeks until 4th April! As part of the Farming Investment Fund, the FETF offers grants for specific items of equipment to increase productivity, boost environmental sustainability and improve animal health and welfare.
The FETF is split into two themes:
- Productivity and Slurry (open later this month) - Click here for the list of eligible items.
- Animal Health and Welfare (available in March) - Click here for the list of eligible items.
The grants range from a minimum amount of £1000 up to £25,000. Grants go towards the cost of specific items from a prescribed list. After an oversubscribed first round, the fund will open again later this month, with an additional:
- 19 items to aid productivity
- 2 items to help with better slurry management
- 66 items to support animal health and welfare
Anyone who was unsuccessful in the first round is encourage to apply again! If you wish for any advice on any FETF grants or eligible items, please get in touch: